Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Food Assignment #7- Chicken Alfredo

The dish I decided to make was chicken alfredo, because it's really quick and my friends and family seem to like it alot.
-Season chicken
-Put a little oil in the pan and cook chicken throughly on both sides.
-Boil water
-Put pasta into water. Cook until tender. Drain water off
-Cut up chicken into pot with pasta
-Pour jar of alfredo sauce into pot with chicken and pasta. Mix

I wasn't able to post a picture of the dish but it was served with broccoli and garlic bread. I'm guessing that the dish turned out pretty good because my two friends had 3 plates of it. I also noticed that after they ate it they were in good moods. Even though it's a very filling meal, they were ready to run around and play basketball which I thought was interesting.

No comments: